This website is operated by the non-profit association International Piano Competition Taunus e.V. Beethovenstraße 25 65779 Kelkheim. This statement describes how we, as the data controller, process your personal data in connection with this website.
In the course of your visit to this website, we will collect the following information: The date and time you access a page on our website, your IP address, the name and version of your web browser, the web page (URL) you visited before accessing this website, and that information which you provide yourself by registering on our website or in the course of registering in the course of an order or newsletter registration.
There is no obligation to actually provide those data that we ask you to provide on our website. However, if you do not do so, you will not be able to use all the features of the website or place an order.
Are small pieces of information that make it easier for you to use our online services. They are stored by your browser on the hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any person-specific information, so your privacy is protected. We use two session cookies, which disable the repetition of the start movie within 12 hours and the cookie consent within 24 hours.
Data processing purposes
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- in order to be able to carry out your registration for the Piano Competition and activities related to your participation
- to be able to fulfill your orders;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to allow you to place your order quickly without having to re-enter your data;
- in order to be able to inform you about cancellations/postponements; for this purpose, it is also important to provide your address so that we can inform you specifically in case of cancellations depending on the distance to the club;
- to send you the information about the upcoming events;
- to reserve your seat and offer it for order as part of a possible subscription for the coming season;
- to send you the monthly magazine;
- to offer you the renewal of a membership;
- to issue you an invoice in accordance with §14 of the Value Added Tax Act;
- To allow for the purchase of youth membership where participation is age restricted;
- to provide you with the reminder service of a concert, performer, program, etc;
- to send you our newsletter at your express request;
- to inform you about your additional benefits in the context of an extended membership (sponsor, supporter, mentor,...);
- to report your donations to the IRS for tax deductibility;
- to provide you with this website and to further improve and develop this website;
- to be able to detect, prevent and investigate attacks on our website.
Legal bases of the processing
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the fulfillment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures (pursuant to Art 6 para 1 lit b EU General Data Protection Regulation) as well as our overriding legitimate interest (pursuant to Art 6 para 1 lit f EU General Data Protection Regulation), which is to achieve the purposes stated above under point "Purpose of data processing".
Transmission of your personal data
We do not share personal information with third parties except for the following purposes:
- Deutsche Post; as well as other shipping companies used by us;
- the organizations contracted by us in relation to the organization of the social program during the Piano Competition;
- the respective credit card company, payment service provider or Bank Taunus Sparkasse selected by you in the case of SEPA direct debits for payment of your membership;
- the association International Piano Competition Taunus e.V. does not process credit card data;
- our tax advisor to fulfill our obligations under tax law.
These recipients have access to personal data, but are not allowed to use it for other purposes and are obliged to comply with data protection regulations.
Duration of storage
Your personal data will be retained by us only for as long as reasonably deemed necessary by us to achieve the purposes set out above and as permitted by applicable law. In any case, we store your personal data as long as statutory retention obligations exist or the limitation periods of potential legal claims have not yet expired. Longer storage only takes place insofar as this is necessary to investigate detected attacks on our website.
If you register on our website, we will store your data in any case for as long as your account exists and thereafter for only as long as legal obligations require. Server logs that store IP addresses are deleted after one month at the longest.
Your rights in connection with personal data
You have the right (subject to applicable law) to, among other things, (i) verify whether and what personal data we hold about you and obtain copies of such data, (ii) request that we correct, amend or erase your personal data that is inaccurate or is not being processed in accordance with the law, (iii) request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, and (iv) in certain circumstances, object to the processing of your personal data or withdraw consent previously given for the processing, (v) request data portability, (vi) know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, and (vii) lodge a complaint with the competent authority.
Our contact details
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us at:
International Piano Competition Taunus e.V.
Beethovenstraße 25, D-65779 Kelkheim
info at piano-competition-kronberg.de
Tel: +49 151 730 257 87
Encrypted data transmission
musikverein.at uses SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer) on the website. This protocol encrypts the data during transmission between the customer and the server, so that they can not be read by third parties.